UFC 258 kicks off tomorrow and, whereas it hardly carries the eye and hype , we may have a banger principal occasion on our fingers.
The principle occasion options reigning welterweight champ Kamaru Usman dealing with off in opposition to Gilbert Burns, an unlikely title contender in some methods, but additionally an enormous stylistic menace to Usman. Burns has torn by means of the welterweight division in the course of the previous couple of years and is totally deserving of this spot. He is among the best jiu jitsu practitioners within the UFC and has confirmed deadly on the ft with an ever-evolving hanging skillset.
Will that be sufficient to topple Usman? That is tough to say. He is been dominant at welterweight however has seemed weakest in opposition to grappling specialists. Time will inform who comes out on prime.
watch UFC 258
This 12 months the UFC entered into a brand new partnership with ESPN. That is nice information for the UFC and the growth of the game of MMA, however unhealthy information for shopper selection. Particularly in the event you’re one of many UFC followers who need to watch UFC dwell within the US.
Within the US, if you wish to know find out how to watch UFC 258, you will solely discover the battle night time on PPV by means of ESPN Plus. The price construction is a bit complicated, however listed here are the choices to look at UFC on ESPN, in accordance with ESPN’s website:
- Current yearly ESPN Plus subscribers can .
- Current month-to-month ESPN Plus subscribers will have the ability to both improve to an annual plan and purchase UFC PPV for $85 or buy the flexibility to look at the UFC occasion on PPV for $70 by itself.
- New ESPN Plus subscribers should buy a bundle of 1 UFC PPV occasion (streaming in HD) and an ESPN Plus annual recurring subscription for $90. This can be a first rate deal. The earlier bundle gave a saving of 25% however this new bundle is a 35% saving. The ESPN Plus annual ESPN subscription will auto-renew after one 12 months, on the value of an ESPN Plus annual subscription on the time of auto-renewal.
You are able to do all the above on the hyperlink under.
MMA followers within the UK can watch UFC 258 solely by means of BT Sport. There are extra choices in the event you dwell in Australia. You may watch UFC 258 by means of Primary Occasion on Foxtel. You may also watch on the UFC web site or utilizing its app. You may even order utilizing your PlayStation or utilizing the UFC app in your Xbox.
Based mostly on earlier UFC instances, that is the schedule we count on…
- The principle card begins Feb. 13, 10 p.m. ET (7 p.m. PT).
- The prelims begin Feb. 13, eight p.m. ET (5 p.m. PT).
- The early prelims begin Feb. 13, 6.30 p.m. ET (3.30 p.m. PT).
- The principle card begins Feb. 13, Three a.m. GMT.
- The prelims begin Feb. 13, 1 a.m. GMT.
- The early prelims begin Feb. 13, 11.30 p.m. GMT.
- The principle card begins Feb. 14, 2 p.m. AEDT.
- The prelims begin Feb. 14, 12 p.m. AEDT.
- The early prelims begin Feb. 14, 10.30 a.m. AEDT.
Given how risky and fluid earlier battle playing cards have been, count on this one to cut and alter. We’ll replace once we can.
- Kamaru Usman vs. Gilbert Burns
- Maycee Barber vs. Alexa Grasso
- Kelvin Gastelum vs. Ian Heinisch
- Maki Pitolo vs. Julian Marquez
- Ricky Simon vs. Brian Kelleher
- Rudolfo Vieira vs. Anthony Hernandez
- Belal Muhammad vs. Dhiego Lima
- Polyana Viana vs. Mallory Martin
- Andrew Ewell vs. Chris Gutierrez
- Gabriel Inexperienced vs. Philip Rowe
- Gillian Robertson vs. Miranda Maverick