The 13.3-inch Samsung Galaxy E book Flex 5G shall be one of many first laptops to characteristic . The small two-in-one appeared at Intel’s official unveiling of its 11th-gen Core chips alongside fashions from , and others.
Samsung did not announce pricing or availability, however did give us a take a look at what’ll be inside.
- 11th-gen Intel Core i5 or i7 processor with Iris Xe graphics
- As much as 16GB of LPDDR4x reminiscence
- As much as 512GB NVMe SSD storage plus microSD card slot
- 13.3-inch 1,920×1,080-pixel contact show
- Wi-Fi 6 (Gig Plus) with elective 5G (Sub6) LTE
- Bluetooth 5.1
- Thunderbolt 4, USB-C, USB-A, HDMI and three.5mm combo jack
The Galaxy E book Flex 5G additionally acquired Intel’s new Evo platform verification. This implies the laptop computer meets “key expertise indicators” required by Intel to ship the very best cellular efficiency. These embrace constant responsiveness whether or not or not it is plugged in; the power to wake from sleep in below 1 second; to hit at the least 9 hours of real-world battery life; and rise up to a four-hour cost in lower than 30 minutes.